Social Architect Training
Building evolutionary competences to navigate easily
complex human ecosystems!
Based on four years ´s experience running the training in German-speaking countries the training for Social Architects aims at making you familiar with integral and evolutionary concepts and at showing you different ways how to integrate them into your actions.
You explore and experience:
- Cutting-edge evolutionary and integral models and methods (Spiral Dynamics integral, Conscious Evolution, Evolutionary Co-Leadership, Spiritual Intelligence, Multi-Stakeholders collaboration, Wheel of co-creation, Vistar circles)
- A broader understanding of leadership
- Which systemic principles and co-creative concepts will have meaning in the future and how they foster regenerative solutions
- What we can do as a collective to bridge the gap from here (breakdown/competing
society) to there (breakthrough/co-creating society)
- The potential of trans-personal dimensions in living and working
- One´s singular higher purpose and contribution in the global context
You build these competences:
- Keeping high level of cognitive, physical, emotional and spiritual awareness
- Being authentic and reflexive, stress resilient
- Building and stabilizing strong adaptive capacity
- Creating and holding spaces for collaboration and co-creation
- Being able to think and act beyond polarities
- Navigating confidently between multiple value systems and bringing synergy into diversity
- Applying integral knowledge to different fields of practice (education, Leadership,organization and Team Development)
- Recognizing order behind chaos, the design principles in evolution and the potentialities in it.
- Mapping and implementing functional and life-affirming solutions for our complex world
You develop these skills:
- Accessing own worldview and mindsets and that of others
- Design precise strategies that value and take into account the respective living conditions of the ecosystems and their current values systems
- Select, match and implement proper leadership and communication styles, processes and structures according to the different stakeholders
- Leverage synergy from several subcultures within a larger whole
- Assess which changes in oneself and in a system are necessary and possible to achieve sustainable, life-sustaining results
- Sensible and functional use of diverse leadership styles.
- Able to distinguish between personal and trans-personal entities (Ego and Higher Selves)
- Act from a level of high complexity and work with models that meet the requirements of the next level of social evolution.
Those competencies put into action the three pillars named by Otto Scharmer: Open Mind, Open Heart, Open Will.
Why do we need such an Education Program?
Our world is facing major global challenges and a variety of systems that compete against one another. Obviously most of our current approaches and classic change processes do not provide solutions that really go beyond the outdated patterns of polarization and fragmentation. We need innovative approaches that aim at integrating diversity and bring it into synergy.
Even if integral and holistic approaches have now been developed to deal with those tensions in cultures and systems, we still urgently need ways to learn how to apply the theory into practice.